Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kristen Stewart thinking about life post-Twilight

Washington, Aug 13 : Kristen Stewart has revealed that she has already started thinking about her life after the end of the vampire franchise 'Twilight'.


Kristen Stewart, Twilight, life
According to W magazine, Stewart, who also stars on the cover dressed in full 1960's style attire, said that she has been constantly wondering how she would feel post-Twilight and how she would cope up with it.

"I'd been anticipating that end-of-Bella moment. I was going, Oh, my God - I wonder how I'm going to feel," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

"The last scene of the shoot was at the wedding. Every single character was there on set. At the end of that day, I was kind of whacked. And so I never really had that moment then," she added.

The 21-year-old American actress has already begun her post-Twilight career by recently completing work on the movie adaptation of Jack Kerouac's classic novel 'On The Road' and is currently filming 'Snow White and the Huntsman' with Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron.

No comments:

Post a Comment