Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm really happy with my new boyfriend: Leona Lewis

Washington, July 2: British singer-turned songwriter Leona Lewis has revealed that she is "really happy" with her new German dancer boyfriend Dennis Jauch.


Leona Lewis, Hollywood Gossips
The 'Bleeding Love' hitmaker said that she had enjoyed showing Jauch some glimpses of her hometown of Hackney, east London.

She also added that the pair have been having "a lot of fun" together.

"I'm really happy with my new boyfriend," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Reveal magazine.

"He's been staying with me in Hackney and he's met all my family. I still have my flat here, so when I'm not working I'm back home near my mum and dad.

"My mum always says she just wants me to be happy and I really am at the moment. We're having a lot of fun," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment